Full/Part-time: Full Time
Location: Remote with occasional travel to Bracknell
Would it inspire you to see the tangible impact of your work on the world? To work for a company that is committed to making a positive difference for people everywhere? If so, we could be the organisation for you. We are the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), a global professional membership organisation. We are at the heart of a management career in construction.
We are the world's largest and most influential professional body for construction management and leadership. Our members work worldwide in the development, conservation and improvement of the built environment. We are tasked with promoting good practice within our industry to improve the quality of life for everyone.
About the Role
- To manage BIU team operations, including BAU, backlog, task and change management (Service Management model).
- To ensure the CRM system is used effectively to support the on-going needs of the organisation and stakeholders.
- With the Head of CRM, work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external technical partners to provide business application support, CRM System (MS Dynamics) subject matter expertise.
- This role reports directly to the Head of CRM Services.
- Line Management of Database Controller.
What we’re looking for…
- Demonstrable Team/Stakeholder/Partner Management in a CRM environment.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM 2016 or later: incl. forms, system views, dashboards, business workflows, surveys, marketing lists and the ability to translate this knowledge into appropriate business outcomes.
- Experience of running structured Development, Change Management projects and Operational/BAU processes in a complex environment.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact in a professional manner with a diverse group, non-managers, managers, directors, super users and third-party software providers, translating complex technical requirements into business needs where appropriate.
- Experience of development life cycle projects (Dev, UAT and Live).
- Experience using Microsoft Visio, MS Project, Excel, dotdigital.
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of technical experts.
- Platform Management & Strategy 40%
- Operational Management 30%
- Development, Testing and Integration 10%
- Data Management 10%
- Staff Management 10%
What you might be asking is – why work for us?
In a nutshell, because we can offer you a friendly, flexible and welcoming working environment, and we’ll show you that we’re committed to your personal wellbeing and to your development within your role. We’ll offer you a fantastic range of benefits – from access to a great pension scheme through to a variety of health and wellbeing schemes; and we’ll make sure that you’re constantly learning throughout your time with us. We even hold a Silver Investors in People Award – which demonstrates our commitment to you and our members alike.
No two days will be the same in this exciting position, so if you thrive in an ever-changing environment and love to get your teeth into a real challenge then this could be the role for you!
How to Apply
To read more about the role, you can download our job description on this page.
To apply for this role please submit a full CV and covering letter by completing our online application. If you would like any further information, please contact us by email on [email protected].
Please note that we may consider applications as they are submitted and therefore you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.