Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: UK / Home Based
Working Hours: Full Time, 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Would it inspire you to see the tangible impact of your work on the world? To work for an organisation that is committed to making a positive difference for people everywhere? If so, we could be the organisation for you. We are the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), the world's largest and most influential professional body for construction management and leadership.
About the Role
Here at the CIOB, we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to provide support to the business, updating and maintaining the digital platforms with content as required.
Adhering to the CIOB brand guidelines and championing best practice across digital channels, you will provide support to the rest of the digital team and use your expert knowledge of content management systems and digital content to facilitate the implementation of digital change projects. Working pro-actively to support delivering digital projects, you will implement changes and updates as requested by key teams and work with the wider marketing team to provide support implementing campaigns on our digital platforms. The Digital Marketing Executive will also promote the adherence to our information architecture and promote excellence in adopting best practices for user experience throughout our platforms.
So, if you have excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems (in particular Drupal and Wordpress) and a keen eye for digital presentation, then we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for an individual who has excellent computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office and who has good knowledge of typography, web design and user experience principles and digital content editing. Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines, you will have a high standard and proven experience of internal and external stakeholder engagement and management and be able to present your ideas clearly and concisely to internal client specifications.
We also need you to have strong planning and organisational skills, the ability to work on own initiative and the ability to communicate effectively online; understanding how content can be optimised for presentation online.
Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite and IDEs would be an advantage, along with a CIM qualification, as would knowledge of website analytics and front-end website development.
Why Work For Us?
We can offer you not only the opportunity to make a real difference with the work you do, but the chance to do that in a really friendly, flexible and welcoming working environment, where we’ll show you that we’re committed to your personal wellbeing and to your development within your role.
We’ll offer you a fantastic range of benefits – from access to a great pension scheme through to a variety of health and wellbeing schemes; and we’ll make sure that you’re constantly learning throughout your time with us. We hold a Silver Investors in People Award – which we really hope will show you our commitment to you as an employer.
Last but not least, we’ll offer you a fantastic range of benefits which we are really pleased to list below:
- Generous Holiday - Your work/life balance is important and time away from work to rest and recharge is vital to your wellbeing and general happiness. We are pleased to offer when you start 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, which will then increase with service years all the way up to 29 days holiday! We also tend to close over the Christmas period so you could look to see an extra 3-4 days off each year as well, which is on top of your basic holiday as mentioned above.
- Birthday Day Off - No need to use your base holiday to book your birthday off, we are pleased to add one extra day for you to take on/near your birthday.
- Length of service anniversary day off - We want to celebrate length of service at the CIOB, so we offer a day off in the year you achieve each subsequent five-year length of service anniversary (for example 15, 20 or 25 years)
- Pension Contribution and Pension Advice - Alongside your health and wellbeing, we believe strongly that it’s important for all of us to plan for the future, so we are really proud to make a contribution on your behalf via our pension scheme. In addition, we also work with and pay for professional pension advisors to help offer you advice on your pension.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Sometimes we need help and don’t know where to look for it. The service gives you confidential telephone helplines available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Private Medical Insurance - In addition to all that the NHS can offer, our comprehensive medical insurance cover offers access to private medical treatment and facilities; often leading to a quicker diagnosis and treatment.
- Health Cash Plan - This scheme allows you to claim cashback for everyday healthcare needs such as dental check-ups, eye tests, physio treatment and much more (annual limits apply). This scheme also offers other retail and leisure discounts.
- Life Assurance - We offer a multiple of your basic annual salary, as per your contract.
- Learning and Development - We’ll make sure you are constantly learning and developing with us, whether it be a qualification/training course or simply learning from others at team CIOB- your development is important and we invest a lot of time and money into this.
How Do I Apply?
To read more about the role, you can download our job description on this page.
Please note that we may consider applications as they are submitted and therefore you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.