CIOB Advisory Panel Member Vacancies
The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) is recruiting members for several of their Advisory Panels.
The Advisory Panels provide expert knowledge on key policy priority areas in line with CIOB’s corporate plan. Its broad purpose is to work with CIOB’s Policy and Public Affairs staff to identify opportunities and develop outputs that will further best practice and standards within the industry.
We currently do not have any vacancies. If you would like to register your interest for future vacancies on the following please feel free to use the below form.
- Heritage Advisory Panel
- Sustainability Advisory Panel
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisory Panel
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Panel
Diversity of roles and views are also fundamental, and the Advisory Panels will consist of members from different backgrounds and fields of work. Applications from CIOB members who have experience in one of the following areas is highly desirable. The aims of the Advisory Panels are the following:
- Reporting to the External Affairs Advisory Board, the Panel will be a forum for discussion and consultation, working with the CIOB to suggest new or improvements to policy and practice in the sector.
- As a forum, share market insights and intelligence, horizon scan political landscapes and undertake foresight planning.
The tenure for Advisory Panel members is three years and there will be four meetings a year (both virtually and face to face).
The Working Brief which the Advisory Panels will be using as a frame of reference are available on request.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Enquiry Form below.